[Ur] Problem including modules

Adam Chlipala adamc at impredicative.com
Fri Dec 11 21:17:26 EST 2009

David Snider wrote:
> I'm messing around with Ur and I was trying to include one of your modules
> from the tutorials into my application.
>
> It seems your module has links that return entirely new pages (starting
> from body) and I just want it to return fragments so I can have these
> templated "Master Pages"
>
> Any suggestions?

There is no way to take an arbitrary page-generating function, treated
as a black box, and build a version that adds additional page content.
There are many ways of changing the library interface to support more
uses.  For instance, you can change the library so that the entry point
function takes as an input a wrapper function to call on the main content.