[Ur] couldn't prove field name disjointness compile error

Daniel Patterson dbpatterson at riseup.net
Thu Dec 31 17:34:34 EST 2009

On 12/31/2009 05:24 PM, Adam Chlipala wrote:
> The code you've included in your message does not occur in the web
> interface you linked to, so it's hard for me to give an exact
> recommendation.  You're probably trying to select field [Password] from
> a record that calls that field [Salt] instead, or vice versa.

How can I know what the record is calling the field? The record (from
the db) should have both a Salt and a Password, so I'm not sure how it
wouldn't be selecting the one identified (unless I'm misunderstanding
something).

The only modifications from the code I linked to (which works) is adding
the field Salt to the table u:

table u : {User : string, Salt : string, Password : string}
              PRIMARY KEY User

and the code I provided in the previous email.

All of it is together at http://paste.lisp.org/display/92875