[Ur] couldn't prove field name disjointness compile error

Daniel Patterson dbpatterson at riseup.net
Thu Dec 31 18:04:57 EST 2009

Great, thanks! You know, the manual makes the language/framework look
pretty intimidating (could also be that I don't have any ML background)
but with good documentation (which right now is the demos, grep -R, and
your amazingly quick listserv responses) this is actually easier to deal
with than the various haskell web libraries, at least in the state that
they are in now.

Thanks again (I'll get around to cleaning up this code and writing
something up about it sometime in the next couple of days).