[Ur] New release

Adam Chlipala adamc at impredicative.com
Sat Jul 18 15:33:09 EDT 2009

This is the first release that I'm calling "beta."  I intend for it to
be usable for Real Work.  If some missing feature is important to you,
please either e-mail me or post to this mailing list about it, as
appropriate.  I might veto some suggestions that don't match my vision
of the right abstractions to be providing, but I try to be reasonable. =)

Available as usual at: http://www.impredicative.com/ur/

CHANGELOG for this release:

- New application protocols: CGI and FastCGI
- New database backends: MySQL and SQLite
- More JavaScript events added to tags in standard library
- New manual section on using the foreign function interface (FFI)