[Ur] New issue tracker

Kirill Zaborsky qrilka at gmail.com
Tue Nov 24 12:49:06 EST 2009

Adam,
Why not to use e.g. trac which can show issues without obligatory sign-up?
Also you can use it's wiki for some additional info and VCS
integration and also you can publish some release plans if there will
be any.
I'm not that against Mantis but obligatory sing-up for a public
project seems unnecessary to me.

Kind regards,
Kirill Zaborsky