[Ur] Learning Ur/Web

nitralime nitralime at googlemail.com
Mon Sep 14 11:23:45 EDT 2009

*Hi folks*,

After playing around with the demos and reading the documentation contained
therein
I feel that mastering Ur/Web is a more challenging task compared to other
frameworks.

I personally find it very positive. Expressed it somehow philosophically,
it satisfies me intellectually:-) I have just some rudimentary acquaintance
with SML (I learned it a few years a go) and need to refresh my knowledge.
I know very little about Haskell and dependent types!

What is your recommendation?
How and where should I begin to learn about Ur/Web?
Note that I am coming from a non CS background.

Any feedback is very much appreciated!

Regards
Nik