[Ur] Learning Ur/Web

Anthony Di Franco di.franco at aya.yale.edu
Mon Sep 14 17:41:47 EDT 2009

How about Scala (/Lift) as a kind of bridge between these worlds? Lots of
the same ideas come to the forefront and it's more approachable for a
certain sizeable chunk of the mainstream.

On Sep 14, 2009 2:29 PM, "Adam Chlipala" <adamc at impredicative.com> wrote:

nitralime wrote:

> **I have just some rudimentary acquaintance
>
> > with SML (I learned it a few years a go) and need to refresh my
> knowledge. > I know very little a...

I would recommend writing some significant programs in both Haskell and ML.
 The latter means either of SML or OCaml.  I've not yet invested any effort
in creating documentation for people who haven't already done as I'm
suggesting here; maybe someone else will write such documentation some day.