[Ur] [Bulk] Re: Comparison with other frameworks

Manu chompmotte at yahoo.fr
Tue Sep 15 11:15:44 EDT 2009

Hi

Aside the points Adam mentioned, I would add that while Links is fine
to tinker with, it is not production ready (in my opinion):

- at the moment the database credentials are displayed in-the-clear in
the HTML
- I don't think it's in active development anymore (it wasn't a few
months ago when I talked to Ezra Cooper)
- it's slow (CGI + interpreted) compared to Ur/Web

This might matter to you, depending on what you're up to (I know it
does for me, if I develop something, I want to deploy it and use it)

Manu