[Ur] urblog will not compile

Manu chompmotte at yahoo.fr
Wed Sep 16 07:36:37 EDT 2009

Hi Gian

I tried compiling urblog yesterday

first it failed with :

manu at chleb:~/Code/Ur/urblog$ urweb urblog
unhandled exception: Io: openIn "list.ur" failed with SysErr: No such
file or directory [noent]

I assumed it could not find the Ur basis library (not sure how this
works by the way)
so I copied list.ur, list.urs, string.ur, string.urs into the urblog
folder

then it failed with :

manu at chleb:~/Code/Ur/urblog$ urweb urblog
unhandled exception: Fail: Cjrize: EJavaScript remains

the manual says:
Cjrize :The program is translated to what is more or less a subset of
C. If any use of functions as data remains at
this point, the compiler will complain.

Do you have an idea when I went wrong ?

Thanks for your time

Manu