[Ur] Documentation & codes

Adam Chlipala adamc at impredicative.com
Wed Dec 8 17:17:34 EST 2010

Marc Weber wrote:
> I think its very important that everybody can push without asking.
> I know about github and gitorious (git hosting services) which let you
> add collaborators easily.

If someone else besides me is maintaining this, I'll certainly
appreciate it. :)

> Moving towards a ur standard library would be fine:)

There's already a non-trivial standard library in the compiler
distribution.  I'm also planning to take that "meta.tgz" tarball I
linked to and turn it into a supplementary standard library specific to
metaprogramming (and yes, I'll add a public Mercurial repo Real Soon Now).