[Ur] sanity checking

Karn Kallio tierpluspluslists at gmail.com
Sun Dec 12 21:23:22 EST 2010

> Karn Kallio wrote:
> > Same here with gcc (GCC) 4.4.3
> >
> > [kkallio at eka:~/scratch/test]$ gcc test.c
> >
> > [kkallio at eka:~/scratch/test]$ ./a.out
> > Outer
>
> Thanks.  The other important question is whether, when you look at the
> code, you also expect it to output two lines, not just one.

Well, looking at the code I thought that it should output both,  because gcc
is supposed to support non-constant initializers.  But I am not really any
help, because I do not know enough about gcc to say.  One thing that I do
notice in your example is that the printf should be leaving an integer in the
__uwf_1 position of tmp but how could there be space for it (as uw_unit should
occupy 0 size) ...