[Ur] Handling POST requests that aren't from forms

Chris Double chris.double at double.co.nz
Wed Dec 15 08:54:39 EST 2010

On Thu, Dec 16, 2010 at 2:48 AM, Adam Chlipala <adamc at impredicative.com> wrote:
> There may be a good way of supporting externally-callable forms without this
> sort of acrobatics, but, for now, this method isn't so bad.

Thanks cor that, I'll try it. One issue might be the data posted is
form data. It's not name=value pairs. It's 'application/json'.
Basically string of JSON text. I was hoping to get the string and use
the JSON routines you've made available to parse it. If I use a
workaround of a dummy form in a function will 'notifyMessage' then
expect form data?

Chris.
--
http://www.bluishcoder.co.nz