[Ur] Public testing release of Graftid (a service based on Ur/Web)

Adam Chlipala adamc at impredicative.com
Thu Feb 18 15:48:47 EST 2010

I wrote to this list a few weeks ago asking for help testing a web site
I've been working on using Ur/Web.  I've now opened this site, Graftid,
to the public, with no password required to get in.
     http://www.graftid.com/

This is a service that hosts Ur/Web libraries and makes it possible for
anyone to create a GUI that non-programmer users can use to build their
own customized web sites.  Everything gets hosted seamlessly on the
Graftid servers.

Before I publicize this more widely, it would be great if a few people
who subscribe to this list could test that Graftid is basically working
now.  The front page contains a link to a wiki page that presents a
tutorial on the programmer view of Graftid.  The tutorial shouldn't take
long, even for people without Ur/Web experience, so I'd love to hear any
feedback on it, from folks willing to try completing it.