[Ur] Compiling ur/web on Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard)

Adam Chlipala adamc at impredicative.com
Sun Feb 21 20:30:37 EST 2010

Christoph Angerer wrote:
> I installed the MLton binary for Darwin (Intel) and then simply added the #define in the /usr/local/lib/mlton/include/platform/darwin.h header.

I think the latest MLton release is known not to work on Snow Leopard,
but the version in MLton Subversion _does_ work.  I don't see much point
in each Snow Leopard user patching every bug himself, when there is
already MLton code available with these problems fixed from the start.
Have you tried the Subversion version?
     http://mlton.org/Sources