[Ur] Pb with urblog and new release

Adam Chlipala adamc at impredicative.com
Tue Jan 12 17:42:58 EST 2010

Manu wrote:
> trying to compile gian's urblog (a bit of a personal obsession I must
> admit)
> I get this formidable trace :
>
> editor.ur:94:28-98:60: Expression is not a constructor function
> Expression:
> foldRX2[[(Type * Type)]] [fst[[Type]][[Type]]] [colMeta] [tr]

If you don't understand what the code is doing, then I don't recommend
trying to compile it.  Further changes breaking backward compatibility
are likely, and I don't want to be responsible for tracking all of the
code that already exists out there.

In this case, I think you want to put an @ before foldRX2 (with no space
between) and remove the constructor application that occurs at the
location the error message references.

Also, if this code is really copied from an official demo, please just
copy the latest version of that demo, rather than asking here.