[Ur] Fwd: problems building Ur/Web on OS X since the change to dynamic so libs

Georg Bauer gb+ur at rfc1437.de
Thu Jan 28 12:10:58 EST 2010

> OK, it's good to know that the basic set-up works.  Is there something I
> could do to remove the need to run "aclocal" and "autoconf" on OS X?  Is it
> just a matter of waiting for Debian's autoconf to pick up support for some
> new OS X version?

Sorry, no idea - it seems that some local specifics are baked into
configure when it is created and if it detects those problems, tells
the user to rerun aclocal and automake. That's why I did run them. I
guess someone with more knowledge of the automake/autoconf stuff
should chime in here. At least I'm happy I am back with playing with
ur/web ;) (and the build process isn't too bad for now)

bye, Georg