[Ur] scalable?

Adam Chlipala adamc at impredicative.com
Fri May 21 08:24:34 EDT 2010

chu wrote:

> What about the scalability and parallelism of Ur/Web? I found nothing
> about that throughout the FAQ.

The simple performance test at the bottom shows approximately optimal
throughput improvement going from 1 thread to 2 threads, on a 2-core
machine.  I haven't yet gotten my hands on a machine with more cores, so
that's the best of this kind of measurement that I have right now.

In general, I expect Ur/Web performance to beat that of any of the
popular competitors.

If you can go into more detail on exactly what you mean by
"scalability," then I may be able to provide more information.