[Ur] New release

Marc Weber marco-oweber at gmx.de
Tue Nov 2 14:20:30 EDT 2010

Excerpts from Adam Chlipala's message of Tue Nov 02 16:12:36 +0100 2010:
> Available as usual at: http://www.impredicative.com/ur/
>
> I'm still looking for people interested in building real applications,
> commercial or not, with Ur/Web.  I'm willing to devote substantial time
> (e.g., building domain-specific libraries) to specific projects that can
> help put Ur/Web through its paces.  Please contact me if you're
> interested.  I think of this as an opportunity to crush the competition
> in web development, thanks to Ur/Web's advantages in programmer
> productivity, performance, and security. :)

You're right. Many companies or individuals want companies as
partners - because they don't want a single point of failure.

Is there someone on the mailinglist who would like to be part of a team
for that reason as well ?

Marc Weber