[Ur] haskell interface

Sergey Mironov ierton at gmail.com
Sun Apr 17 06:08:42 EDT 2011

Hello, community! I am currently very new to UrWeb (just read FAQs,
manual and watched demo), but have some experience in Haskell. I find
Ur/Web approach to web development to be very interesting and want to
try it but absence of libraries I used to employ is bothering me. I
mean different parsers, image processing, OS integration like
server-side processes or shared mem. As I understand, UrWeb has not
got many developers for now so number of libraries is also limited.
Borrowing them from other languages can be a solution. What is the
situation with C-interface? Is possible to construct UrWeb-to-Haskell
interface somehow?

--
Sorry for weak English.
Sergey.