[Ur] Shell Account DB Access

Marc Weber marco-oweber at gmx.de
Thu Dec 1 05:27:13 EST 2011

Excerpts from sampath kirupa shankar's message of Thu Dec 01 03:51:03 +0100 2011:
> Login: sampath
> Psswd: anilkutty
You were already told that this was stupid.
You should read up about SSH keys as well.
Luckily the password was changed fast for whatever reason - so thanks
for suggesting it.

> Please let me know if u can help.......
What about exporting LD_.. , did this work?
It should not be me asking you for posting about whether this worked.
You should reply on your own.

createdb / dropdb etc works on that account now.
Thus you can create postgresql databases which should be enough for
getting started.

Marc Weber