[Ur] Building site templates

James Parker jp at jamesparker.me
Sat Dec 10 23:36:15 EST 2011

> I'm not sure what you mean by "actual errors."

Maybe not suppress, but compact the unification messages. Sometimes I get hundreds of lines of gibberish that don't me anything to me. This can make it difficult to track down what is actually going wrong.

I'm sorry to keep bothering the mailing list, but I've got another issue. I'm getting the error "Can't resolve type class instance" when I attempt to do:

return <xml> … {[searchBox ()]} … </xml>

searchBox is defined as:

and searchBox () : transaction xbody = return <xml> … </xml>

The full source once again is at:

https://github.com/jprider63/UMDTalks

I greatly appreciate it,

JP