[Ur] Added user sign-up and log-in functor to OpenID library

Adam Chlipala adamc at impredicative.com
Thu Jan 6 15:30:47 EST 2011

I've added some functionality to the OpenID relying party library I
announced recently:
     http://hg.impredicative.com/openid

The new functionality is a functor that you can apply to app-specific
settings, such that what comes out takes care of all of the details of
user sign-up and identity management for your application, using OpenID
for authentication.

The new module is documented in src/ur/openidUser.urs, and there is a
small example application in tests/utest.urp.

This code has received minimal testing, and I'm sure there are plenty of
features worth adding, so I hope folks here are inspired to use it in
their own apps and report on their experiences!