[Ur] Preparing for a new Ur/Web release

Adam Chlipala adamc at impredicative.com
Thu Jan 20 10:47:02 EST 2011

I'm hoping to put out a new release of Ur/Web by the beginning of the
coming week, to have it ready in time for the Programming Languages
meets Program Verification workshop (http://cseweb.ucsd.edu/plpv11/).
At least one of my recent changes turned out to have a platform-specific
incompatibility, so I'm writing to ask for volunteers to make sure that
the latest Ur/Web version from the public Mercurial repository
(http://hg.impredicative.com/urweb) builds for them and seems to be
working in general.  If you're interested, please send me your comments
off-list.

There's also a possibility to incorporate some last-minute feature
requests or bug fixes that (hopefully) are obviously platform-independent.

Thanks!