[Ur] Anyone looking for paid work?

Adam Chlipala adamc at impredicative.com
Wed Jul 13 09:12:01 EDT 2011

I've posted from time to time here looking for people who are interested
in paid contract programming work using Ur/Web.  I just wanted to check
in again about that, as I still have a customer who could use more
programmers working in parallel.  Please, let me know if you might be
interested in this or other jobs that come up!

Also, if anyone has suggestions on finding contract programming
customers who could be persuaded to give Ur/Web a try, I'd love to hear
them!