[Ur] A direction for Ur/Web

Karn Kallio tierpluspluslists at gmail.com
Sat Mar 26 16:06:54 EDT 2011

> What about a wiki page ? SASS/HAML could be implemented as well. It looks
> like it doesn't make sense to implement all features of haml-lang.com.
> But most of its syntax is much nicer to write.

I do not think that HAML or SASS add any abstractions that Ur/Web with a full
CSS support would not already have.  So in that sense implementing them would
not gain anything.  If Ur/Web gained a sort of a typed macro system allowing
user level implementation of SASS/HAML as a syntactic DSL that would be really
interesting.