[Ur] Weird behavior with dyn tags in recursive call

Karn Kallio tierpluspluslists at gmail.com
Tue May 10 12:08:30 EDT 2011

> I was trying to modify the tree example to be a collapsing tree and when
> this renders the javascript ends up getting spewed out all over the
> form. It looks like it's getting escaped or something.

If I understand correctly, any dyn xml which must be spliced into the document
at program execution time will be escaped ... only dyn tags which are spliced
in at compile time will work.  So any dyn tags whose inclusion depends on the
execution environment (like in your case the database state) will be escaped.
I don't think the difficulty is related to recursive calls.