[Ur] requestHeader

Adam Chlipala adamc at impredicative.com
Sun May 22 08:40:52 EDT 2011

Chris Double wrote:
> I notice Basis.requestHeader was removed - what options are there for
> getting access to header information now? I'd like to be able to
> access Authorization for example. Is it possible to add headers to the
> response? Or should these operations be done via the FFI?

I realized that giving direct access to the headers made it possible to
violate some encapsulation guarantees that I like very much.  For
instance, any part of an application could read any cookie value.

Do you have any suggestions for an interface that avoids this problem?
What would you think about a .urp-configurable whitelist of available
header names?