[Ur] Forms and signals

Adam Chlipala adamc at impredicative.com
Sun May 29 12:46:30 EDT 2011

Chris Double wrote:
> I'm trying to create a form where the user enters to amounts and a
> calculation composed of these amounts is displayed while the user
> types. When the form is submitted the values the user entered are
> submitted.
>
> [...]
>
> The total is displayed as the user types as expected but when the form
> is submitted I get "Fatal error: Missing input Amount1"

This was a bug, which is now fixed.  Looking at this reminded me that I
gave [textbox] a type which allows mixing of traditional forms with
reactive client-side stuff, while none of the other widgets has a
similarly permissive type.  It's probably worth rationalizing the whole
set of widgets along these lines at some point, but at least your
example works (for me) now.