[Ur] hash table?

Adam Chlipala adamc at impredicative.com
Wed Sep 7 20:11:54 EDT 2011

Gergely Buday wrote:
> I have taken a look at lib/ur and I did not find a hash table
> implementation. Using a database table seems to be superfluous and
> expensive, what else could I use to store values, indexed by strings?

I would be really surprised if the language and standard library support
constructing hash tables with the usual performance characteristics.
There is no primitive concept of array.  You could certainly build such
a thing with the FFI.  More detail about the context might help me make
a recommendation.