[Ur] New release

austin seipp as at hacks.yi.org
Tue Sep 20 14:04:05 EDT 2011

I've updated a 'brew' formula for homebrew users. Any OS X people who
want it through brew can do:

$ brew install https://raw.github.com/thoughtpolice/homebrew/urweb/Library/Formula/urweb.rb

for the latest release. I removed the binary version because otherwise
it wouldn't be accepted into their repository (only they are allowed
to make binaries.) It should hopefully be in mainline soon, so you
won't have to use an out-of-band URL.

--
Regards,
Austin