[Ur] Latest build does not work with demo

Christopher Done chrisdone at googlemail.com
Fri Apr 20 09:00:40 EDT 2012

On 20 April 2012 13:13, Adam Chlipala <adamc at impredicative.com> wrote:
> This is suspicious.  Are you sure you're running the 'urweb' binary that you
> built from the latest release?  It all works for me.

You were right, it was my fault. I'd forgotten to export
PATH=/opt/ur/20120329/bin/:$PATH I thought I'd tried building it
before in the past but failed, but it succeeded after all. The demo
tree builds just fine. I'm a little distracted here in the office but
my excitement to try Ur got the better of me. ;-)