[Ur] local urls for the script directive

Edward Z. Yang ezyang at MIT.EDU
Wed Apr 25 22:13:31 EDT 2012

AFAICT, Ur/Web doesn't come with a web server.  The typical advice
for deploying with a normal Apache type server is to proxy to the
Ur/Web process which is listening on another port.

(Implementing a web server would be nontrivial anyway; you need
to support Etags, Range, etc.)

Edward

Excerpts from Timothy Beyer's message of Wed Apr 25 19:30:09 -0400 2012: