[Ur] Several patches and questions

Austin Seipp mad.one at gmail.com
Sun Nov 18 18:15:04 EST 2012

Hi, sorry for the corrections.

On Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 5:08 PM, Austin Seipp <mad.one at gmail.com> wrote:
> 2.) A bugfix for 'urweb daemon stop' - ...

This was a bit confusing, sorry for the rushed text. Basically, the
prior behavior was: if there was an .urweb_daemon socket file, and the
daemon was listing, it would close it and exit -1. If there was no
daemon, it would exit 0. Obviously this behavior is a bit counter
intuitive. :)

> As for the questions, here are some things I might hack on if they are
> deemed OK:
>
> 1.) I would like to be able to have the Ur/Web compiler build basic .c
> files. ...

And FYI, the way this works is, it just compiles every C file into a
separate .o next to webapp.{c,o} during Compiler.cCompile, and then
just links them all together. In case anyone cared.

--
Regards,
Austin