[Ur] Using Persona Authentication API

Sergey Mironov grrwlf at gmail.com
Tue Dec 10 14:14:21 EST 2013

Hi! I've tried persona and faced a verification failures. Debugging
showed me a curl SSL problem:

* About to connect() to verifier.login.persona.org port 443 (#0)
*   Trying 107.23.187.236...
* Adding handle: conn: 0x7f3714066e40
* Adding handle: send: 0
* Adding handle: recv: 0
* Curl_addHandleToPipeline: length: 1
* - Conn 0 (0x7f3714066e40) send_pipe: 1, recv_pipe: 0
* Connected to verifier.login.persona.org (107.23.187.236) port 443 (#0)
* SSL certificate problem: unable to get local issuer certificate
* Closing connection 0

It is possible to workaround it by changing CURLOPT_SSL_VERIFYPEER to
0. This probably means that I don't have some important certificates
installed (I'm not an SSL expert, so I may be wrong). Can anybody
advise me what to check first?

Regards,
Sergey