[Ur] redirect breaks channels

Sergey Mironov grrwlf at gmail.com
Thu Dec 26 14:20:22 EST 2013

2013/12/26 Sergey Mironov <grrwlf at gmail.com>:

> Maybe this bug shows itself only in some specific conditions. For
> example, I'm using SSD drive so I have enabled 'no access time' option
> for files and disabled the write cache.. don't know if it is
> important. I've tracked the error message usign GDB, see the stack
> trace below. The exact program text and .urp are in attach. Note, that
> I have not applied your latest changes yet, will test them soon.

Looks like latest urweb can't compile channel2.ur anymore. It says

dev:[grwlf at greyblade:~/proj/urweb/tests]$ urweb -dbms sqlite channel2
:0:0: (to 0:0) Function Channel2/monitor needed for both a link and a form
Make sure that the signature of the containing module hides any form handlers.
:0:0: (to 0:0) Function Channel2/put needed for both a link and a form
Make sure that the signature of the containing module hides any form handlers.

Channel2.ur doesn't use any forms so it is probably a regression, is it?

Regards,
Sergey