[Ur] Serving Non-XML Text?

Evan Danaher ur at edanaher.net
Fri Jan 25 18:30:12 EST 2013

I'm considering rewriting some (or all) of a small project in Ur/Web to
see how it goes.  It currently exposes a JSON API, and I'd like to
maintain that.

Unfortunately, AFAICT, public functions returning "transaction page",
and only such functions, are exposed as routes.  So I have to return
JSON wrapped in XML, which is pretty ugly (and breaks compatibility with
what I've got).  It wouldn't be too hard to add a thin proxy to strip
this out, but I thought I'd check first if there's any support in Ur/Web
for serving non-XML pages.