[Ur] Static compilation on Mac OSX - can't be done, so fall back to next best

Adam Chlipala adamc at csail.mit.edu
Wed Jul 17 10:30:24 EDT 2013

I can believe that a reasonable patch could be constructed to implement
some change like you describe, possibly involving alterations to the
'configure' process to detect new sorts of limitations of the host
platform.  I think it's prohibitively difficult for me to work on
changes of this sort, since I've never owned an Apple product and don't
have plans to, but I'd certainly be happy to accept a patch increasing
Ur/Web's platform compatibility.