[Ur] Way to rewrite path to app.js?

Daniel Patterson dbp at dbpmail.net
Thu Mar 14 17:01:03 EDT 2013

I would like to host multiple ur/web apps on a single domain, without
using subdomains, as right now most of what I'm making are little
experiments, and I like keeping them together.

So for example, I want to put foo app at:

domain.com/foo/

and bar app at:

domain.com/bar/

Where everything beginning at that url is proxied to the ur/web app. I
can use `rewrite url` to get all the urls working well (internal /
external), but when I have client-side code, it is served at
/app.SOMETHING.js - which doesn't work. Is there a way to rewrite or
add a prefix to that url?

If not, is there a way to make the name of it more recognizable? ie,
if it were app.foo.SOMETHING.js then I could match that on the
webserver and know to proxy it, but if I have multiple ur/web apps and
they both generate similar-looking urls, there isn't any way for that
to work.

Thanks!
Daniel