[Ur] Library Dependencies

Adam Chlipala adamc at csail.mit.edu
Fri May 24 09:24:06 EDT 2013

Have you seen the 'library' .urp directive?  Maybe you meant for it to
be implied below.

About the question of who-references-who: I suggest having each piece
reference all dependencies in its .urp file.  The 'path' directive can
be useful for allowing project-level configuration of library paths,
while still allowing each library to state its dependencies
unambiguously.  Each library references dependencies via symbolic names,
and the final project assigns values to those names.