[Ur] Code Review

Adam Chlipala adamc at csail.mit.edu
Mon May 27 09:11:47 EDT 2013

Looks pretty good to me!  A few observations:

- Why did you decide to parametrize your main functor over both a mode
and a function from modes to CSS classes?  The functor implementation
seems to use the function and mode only by applying the former to the
latter, so why not just pass in a CSS class?
- Personally, I'd opt for the identifier [navBarClass] over
[getNavBarClass], since the former feels more functional-ish.
- There seem to be many extra blank lines at the end of the .ur file.