[Ur] Anybody interested in targeting phonegap eventually ?

Adam Chlipala adamc at csail.mit.edu
Sun Nov 17 07:49:59 EST 2013

Yes, I believe there has been previous discussion on this list about
PhoneGap, which as I understand it is a tool to package static sets of
web page files so that they look like the normal "apps" of a variety of
mobile platforms; or perhaps I only discussed this with some people
individually.

Has anyone just tried using Ur/Web with PhoneGap today?  I imagine the
easiest way to generate a dump of all the pages is with the '-protocol
static' command-line option, which will allow you to query all page
paths via simple command-line arguments.  (See manual for more detail.)
It would also be easy for me add a new compiler command-line argument to
dump all pages to files following some specific scheme.

I would be looking for input from others on the best ways to modify the
Ur/Web tools to support PhoneGap use.