[Ur] Best practices for Mercurial + autogeneration of files?

Jason Gross jasongross9 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 21 16:07:31 EST 2013

On my machine, your first autoreconf fails, but the second one runs fine.
 autoreconf -fvi informs me that it calls:
aclocal --force -I m4
libtoolize --install --copy --force
autoconf --force
autoheader --force
automake --add-missing --copy --force-missing

(It also doesn't error like your autoreconf call.)  The -i option will also
call autopoint, if it's deemed necessary.