[Ur] Ur/Web user census

Adam Chlipala adamc at csail.mit.edu
Sun Nov 24 11:01:35 EST 2013

The Ur site has a list of "released" applications that use Ur/Web:
     http://www.impredicative.com/ur/users.html

I like to check in occasionally on this list to see if anyone has any
others they'd like to offer to be added to that list.  Do you have
something running that would be nice to include?

I'd also be interested to hear about more incipient uses of Ur/Web,
which may not quite yet have produced sites worth linking to there.

I imagine other people on this list would enjoy hearing about some of
these details, so please feel free to reply publicly, but I'm also glad
to hear from folks privately, if they're up to some stealthy business.

I'm looking forward to hearing what's in the works!