[Ur] ANNOUNCE: uru - the jQuery widget wrappers with a demo

Sergey Mironov grrwlf at gmail.com
Mon Oct 21 08:03:32 EDT 2013

Ive reread my message, it looks horrible, sorry for that:

> .. function talks to browser DOM internally in order
to implement this.

.. function interacts with browser DOM internally in order to execute
the callback correctly after the content is loaded.

> .. Some thirdparty scripts may belong on that too. I am not insisting on ..

s/belong/depend/

Basically, I was talking about the ways we have to include thirdparty
java scripts into the page. Urweb implements `body.onload' but there
are also 1) placing  <script> tag inside the header 2) placing
<script> tag somewhere inside the body.

FFI functions implementing those two way should have signatures like

val includeBodyScript : transaction unit -> transaction xbody
val includeHeaderScript : transaction unit -> transaction xhead

but it is unclear how to deal with `transaction unit' values in C
code. Is there a solution?

Regards,
Sergey