[Ur] Mailing list problem

Adam Chlipala adamc at csail.mit.edu
Mon Sep 30 16:25:48 EDT 2013

On 09/30/2013 11:48 AM, Sergey Mironov wrote:
> Hi. I've got a problem receiving emails from the Ur mailing list.
> Basically, I receive digests mails only, no 'normal' mail. Am I alone
> facing this?
>
> Spam filter looks clear.

I would guess that you enabled digests for yourself in the Mailman web
interface, reachable from the URL at the end of each list message.  I
believe it is the _intended_ behavior that no regular messages are sent
out when digests are enabled.  So, you could follow that link and turn
digests off if you don't want that mode.