[Ur] Force the inclusion of an url

Adam Chlipala adamc at csail.mit.edu
Thu Jun 5 17:44:57 EDT 2014

On 06/05/2014 09:10 AM, Sergey Mironov wrote:
> I've generated a set of Glyphicons_halflings_regular_*
> modules, every module contains "blobpage" function. The problem is
> that UrWeb optimizes off all my modules since they have no references
> in the top-level module. Of cause, It is possible to write top-level
> function which would redirect requests to lower modules, but that
> would be a huge boilerplate to be written by hand. May we think how to
> deal with it? Maybe special *urp directive?

Possibly it is worth adding new compiler features to address your
concern, but the approaches I've used are:
1) Open all of the "extra" handlers in your project's main module, or
2) Add an extra page in your main module that contains links to the
handlers that you want to ensure are kept.  Presumably you don't ever
give out the URL of the dummy page.