[Ur] Code review request

Sergey Mironov grrwlf at gmail.com
Wed May 7 05:02:38 EDT 2014

>>   2. How to notify the ctx->transactionals about successful db_commit?
>> Looks like we can't do that at the moment.  Here I suggest rewriting
>> the code: call NULL-rolllbacked commits_after_  the db_commit point
>> (and forbid raising errors for such handlers). This way we can really
>> handle the non-transactional actions.
>

> I've implemented your suggestion, in a patch of my own with a few
> differences from yours.

I've checked the urweb-callback against the new version of the UrWeb.
Unfortunately, urweb-callback fails to pass the stress test with your
version of uw_commit. The symptom is a 'job leak' - several jobs are
not freed at the end of the test. At first glance your version is
quite similar to mine, but probably there is a critical difference
hiding somewhere.  I'll try to figure out what is going on.

Regards,
Sergey