[Ur] Collecting Ur/Web examples

Sergey Mironov grrwlf at gmail.com
Wed May 7 05:33:51 EDT 2014

I also thought about potential application of the UrWeb in embedded
web applications. The strong memory guarantees and C output of the
compiler make it possible to compile the good server for ARM cpus
which is a big advantage comparing to Haskell and Lisp frameworks.
(I've read that Haskell works for arm nowdays) I wish I have some time
to build a demo project for RaspberryPI or other popular arm board.

The important thing here is the database. Postgres and MySql are often
too heavy choice for such applications so the sqlite may probably be a
backend of choice. We may need to improve the sqlite compatibility in
order to go embedded.

Regards,
Sergey