[Ur] Bootstrap 3 library patch

Patrick Hurst phurst at mit.edu
Mon May 26 14:07:24 EDT 2014

I actually have a commit that I apparently only pushed to my local copy of
the repository (it's accessible at
http://web.mit.edu/~phurst/hg/bootstrap/or the corresponding Athena
AFS path) that splits out Bootstrap 2 and
Bootstrap 3 into separate files; in Bootstrap 3 (the one I've been using),
the convention I used is to prefix conflicting names with bs3 (so bs3-h1,
bs3-h2, etc.). I personally think the benefit of not having to play
renaming games with the tag names is worth the small downside of not being
able to directly copy-paste code in, since any errors will show up at
compile time.