[Ur] Simple XML Templating Problem

maasha at gmail.com maasha at gmail.com
Thu Oct 2 15:43:25 EDT 2014

The was also problem was the return statement I pulled it out in my last
message without making a mention of the change ... sorry about that.
Also my preamble mentioning of xbody was a bit off as this is in the
head.  I do a quick compile before I send out code so both code samples
should compile for you ... let me know if this is not the case.

fun head_template (_title:string) =

fun main () = return <xml>
    {head_template "Blog Main"}
    </xml>